<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20091635?origin\x3dhttp://iadmitthatjulianaissexy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm BaNanA^_^ TaN!


The most wasted of all days is one without laughter




SPIT HERE



SICKOS

BaNanA&AhSoh |
HiaoHiao |
Pinguino |


IDIOTS

Joanne |
Oink |


Chunsean |
Dieh |
HanSong |
Janice |
KimChi |
MAN~ |
Tiko King |
WeixiianGx |
Weng |
Xuan |


SPYC |
SpWushu |


Ah Jude |
Angelia |
Angie |
Angie (Alexis) |
Chris |
Evelyn |
Emo Kia |
Joy |
SmellyAhKwa |
WeiHong |
XiaoB |


Adelle |
Mary |
Mosquito |
WeiWan |
Xinyi |


Goodboygonebad |
Ice-Angel |
Kawaiinot |
KennySia |
Maddox |
Michelle Phan~ |
Piano Sheets |
Qiu Qiu |
Recipes |
Shutterbugistyeyp |
The Superficial |
XiaXue |


Armorgames |
Babelfish |
Color Codes |
CupcakeDivinity |
Dynamic Drive |
Food Wishes |
Flickr |
Grimas |
Hungrygowhere |
WushuAlumni |
Malay Dictionary |
Mobiles24 |
Name Decoder |
Neo Zafara |
Natasha |
O School |
Photofunia |
Quotation |
Ripway |
Snorgtees |
Viwawa |


PAST INNOCENCE


Dec 22, 2005

Dec 23, 2005

Dec 24, 2005

Dec 27, 2005

Dec 28, 2005

Dec 29, 2005

Dec 30, 2005

Jan 5, 2006

Jan 11, 2006

Jan 17, 2006

Jan 20, 2006

Jan 22, 2006

Jan 23, 2006

Jan 24, 2006

Jan 26, 2006

Feb 8, 2006

Feb 13, 2006

Feb 15, 2006

Feb 22, 2006

Feb 23, 2006

Mar 6, 2006

Mar 10, 2006

Mar 12, 2006

Mar 22, 2006

Mar 23, 2006

Mar 29, 2006

Apr 6, 2006

Apr 10, 2006

Apr 17, 2006

Apr 18, 2006

Apr 20, 2006

Apr 25, 2006

May 3, 2006

May 18, 2006

May 19, 2006

May 24, 2006

May 26, 2006

Jun 6, 2006

Jun 9, 2006

Jun 16, 2006

Jun 22, 2006

Jun 27, 2006

Jun 30, 2006

Jul 3, 2006

Jul 5, 2006

Jul 10, 2006

Jul 17, 2006

Jul 24, 2006

Jul 26, 2006

Aug 11, 2006

Aug 14, 2006

Aug 15, 2006

Aug 17, 2006

Aug 20, 2006

Aug 21, 2006

Aug 22, 2006

Aug 25, 2006

Aug 27, 2006

Aug 28, 2006

Aug 29, 2006

Aug 31, 2006

Sep 6, 2006

Sep 11, 2006

Sep 15, 2006

Sep 19, 2006

Sep 27, 2006

Sep 28, 2006

Oct 3, 2006

Oct 4, 2006

Oct 5, 2006

Oct 6, 2006

Oct 9, 2006

Oct 12, 2006

Oct 16, 2006

Oct 18, 2006

Oct 20, 2006

Oct 26, 2006

Oct 30, 2006

Oct 31, 2006

Nov 7, 2006

Nov 10, 2006

Nov 12, 2006

Nov 15, 2006

Nov 16, 2006

Nov 20, 2006

Nov 21, 2006

Nov 22, 2006

Nov 24, 2006

Nov 27, 2006

Nov 30, 2006

Dec 1, 2006

Dec 6, 2006

Dec 8, 2006

Dec 11, 2006

Dec 12, 2006

Dec 13, 2006

Dec 15, 2006

Dec 19, 2006

Dec 22, 2006

Dec 26, 2006

Jan 4, 2007

Jan 8, 2007

Jan 22, 2007

Jan 26, 2007

Jan 30, 2007

Jan 31, 2007

Feb 2, 2007

Feb 5, 2007

Feb 7, 2007

Feb 12, 2007

Feb 19, 2007

Feb 21, 2007

Feb 23, 2007

Mar 1, 2007

Mar 6, 2007

Mar 7, 2007

Mar 9, 2007

Mar 16, 2007

Mar 22, 2007

Mar 27, 2007

Mar 30, 2007

Mar 31, 2007

Apr 9, 2007

Apr 13, 2007

Apr 16, 2007

Apr 27, 2007

Apr 30, 2007

May 6, 2007

May 13, 2007

May 15, 2007

May 16, 2007

May 20, 2007

May 24, 2007

Jun 4, 2007

Jun 5, 2007

Jun 6, 2007

Jun 7, 2007

Jun 9, 2007

Jun 13, 2007

Jun 16, 2007

Jun 19, 2007

Jun 21, 2007

Jun 27, 2007

Jun 30, 2007

Jul 1, 2007

Jul 11, 2007

Jul 14, 2007

Jul 15, 2007

Jul 18, 2007

Jul 19, 2007

Jul 24, 2007

Jul 25, 2007

Jul 31, 2007

Aug 2, 2007

Aug 5, 2007

Aug 11, 2007

Aug 23, 2007

Aug 31, 2007

Sep 8, 2007

Sep 9, 2007

Sep 15, 2007

Sep 16, 2007

Sep 28, 2007

Sep 30, 2007

Oct 2, 2007

Oct 3, 2007

Oct 7, 2007

Oct 12, 2007

Oct 13, 2007

Oct 19, 2007

Oct 31, 2007

Nov 9, 2007

Nov 11, 2007

Nov 13, 2007

Nov 14, 2007

Nov 21, 2007

Nov 30, 2007

Dec 7, 2007

Dec 16, 2007

Dec 19, 2007

Dec 21, 2007

Dec 23, 2007

Dec 25, 2007

Dec 31, 2007

Jan 5, 2008

Jan 12, 2008

Jan 23, 2008

Jan 24, 2008

Jan 31, 2008

Feb 9, 2008

Feb 16, 2008

Feb 24, 2008

Feb 29, 2008

Mar 5, 2008

Mar 12, 2008

Mar 13, 2008

Mar 21, 2008

Mar 31, 2008

Apr 3, 2008

Apr 11, 2008

Apr 12, 2008

Apr 19, 2008

Apr 30, 2008

May 9, 2008

May 15, 2008

May 21, 2008

May 31, 2008

Jun 15, 2008

Jun 30, 2008

Jul 11, 2008

Jul 12, 2008

Jul 31, 2008

Aug 1, 2008

Aug 9, 2008

Aug 16, 2008

Aug 23, 2008

Aug 29, 2008

Aug 31, 2008

Sep 12, 2008

Sep 13, 2008

Sep 14, 2008

Sep 15, 2008

Sep 16, 2008

Sep 17, 2008

Sep 18, 2008

Sep 30, 2008

Oct 7, 2008

Oct 10, 2008

Oct 12, 2008

Oct 19, 2008

Oct 20, 2008

Oct 23, 2008

Oct 31, 2008

Nov 7, 2008

Nov 20, 2008

Nov 24, 2008

Nov 27, 2008

Nov 30, 2008

Dec 5, 2008

Dec 7, 2008

Dec 10, 2008

Dec 17, 2008

Dec 18, 2008

Dec 19, 2008

Dec 24, 2008

Dec 29, 2008

Dec 31, 2008

Jan 3, 2009

Jan 7, 2009

Jan 8, 2009

Jan 9, 2009

Jan 14, 2009

Jan 15, 2009

Jan 16, 2009

Jan 18, 2009

Jan 19, 2009

Jan 20, 2009

Jan 23, 2009

Jan 24, 2009

Jan 29, 2009

Jan 30, 2009

Jan 31, 2009

Feb 4, 2009

Feb 5, 2009

Feb 7, 2009

Feb 10, 2009

Feb 11, 2009

Feb 13, 2009

Feb 14, 2009

Feb 18, 2009

Feb 23, 2009

Feb 24, 2009

Feb 28, 2009

Mar 6, 2009

Mar 9, 2009

Mar 10, 2009

Mar 11, 2009

Mar 13, 2009

Mar 16, 2009

Mar 17, 2009

Mar 19, 2009

Mar 22, 2009

Mar 27, 2009

Mar 31, 2009

Apr 3, 2009

Apr 5, 2009

Apr 7, 2009

Apr 15, 2009

Apr 17, 2009

Apr 18, 2009

Apr 22, 2009

Apr 23, 2009

Apr 24, 2009

Apr 25, 2009

Apr 27, 2009

Apr 29, 2009

Apr 30, 2009

May 1, 2009

May 2, 2009

May 8, 2009

May 16, 2009

May 17, 2009

May 21, 2009

May 24, 2009

May 25, 2009

May 31, 2009

Jun 5, 2009

Jun 7, 2009

Jun 12, 2009

Jun 13, 2009

Jun 14, 2009

Jun 17, 2009

Jun 18, 2009

Jun 20, 2009

Jun 30, 2009

Jul 6, 2009

Jul 7, 2009

Jul 14, 2009

Jul 17, 2009

Jul 19, 2009

Jul 21, 2009

Jul 24, 2009

Jul 26, 2009

Jul 31, 2009

Aug 5, 2009

Aug 8, 2009

Aug 13, 2009

Aug 20, 2009

Aug 22, 2009

Aug 24, 2009

Aug 27, 2009

Aug 31, 2009

Sep 5, 2009

Sep 12, 2009

Sep 13, 2009

Sep 15, 2009

Sep 17, 2009

Sep 19, 2009

Sep 23, 2009

Sep 24, 2009

Sep 26, 2009

Sep 30, 2009

Oct 2, 2009

Oct 6, 2009

Oct 13, 2009

Oct 14, 2009

Oct 16, 2009

Oct 17, 2009

Oct 18, 2009

Oct 19, 2009

Oct 20, 2009

Oct 21, 2009

Oct 22, 2009

Oct 23, 2009

Oct 25, 2009

Oct 28, 2009

Oct 31, 2009

Nov 3, 2009

Nov 4, 2009

Nov 6, 2009

Nov 7, 2009

Nov 10, 2009

Nov 12, 2009

Nov 20, 2009

Nov 24, 2009

Nov 30, 2009

Dec 3, 2009

Dec 14, 2009

Dec 23, 2009

Dec 30, 2009

Dec 31, 2009

Jan 1, 2010

Jan 2, 2010

Jan 3, 2010

Jan 4, 2010

Jan 5, 2010

Jan 6, 2010

Jan 7, 2010

Jan 8, 2010

Jan 9, 2010

Jan 17, 2010

Jan 19, 2010

Jan 25, 2010

Jan 26, 2010

Jan 29, 2010

Jan 31, 2010

Feb 8, 2010

Feb 13, 2010

Feb 21, 2010

Feb 28, 2010

Mar 15, 2010

Mar 19, 2010

Mar 20, 2010

Mar 24, 2010

Mar 31, 2010

Apr 8, 2010

Apr 18, 2010

Apr 27, 2010

Apr 28, 2010

Apr 29, 2010

Apr 30, 2010

May 1, 2010

May 2, 2010

May 11, 2010

May 13, 2010

May 16, 2010

May 25, 2010

May 26, 2010

May 31, 2010

Jun 1, 2010

Jun 4, 2010

Jun 11, 2010

Jun 14, 2010

Jun 20, 2010

Jun 21, 2010

Jun 22, 2010

Jun 23, 2010

Jun 24, 2010

Jun 30, 2010

Jul 3, 2010

Jul 7, 2010

Jul 8, 2010

Jul 16, 2010

Jul 18, 2010

Jul 21, 2010

Jul 22, 2010

Jul 23, 2010

Jul 24, 2010

Jul 25, 2010

Jul 26, 2010

Jul 27, 2010

Jul 28, 2010

Jul 29, 2010

Jul 31, 2010

Aug 5, 2010

Aug 16, 2010

Aug 20, 2010

Aug 24, 2010

Aug 31, 2010

Sep 3, 2010

Sep 5, 2010

Sep 6, 2010

Sep 8, 2010

Sep 9, 2010

Sep 11, 2010

Sep 13, 2010

Sep 18, 2010

Sep 19, 2010

Sep 21, 2010

Sep 23, 2010

Sep 29, 2010

Sep 30, 2010

Oct 8, 2010

Oct 11, 2010

Oct 18, 2010

Oct 24, 2010

Oct 28, 2010

Oct 29, 2010

Oct 31, 2010

Nov 16, 2010

Nov 18, 2010

Nov 30, 2010

Dec 9, 2010

Dec 17, 2010

Dec 24, 2010

Feb 16, 2011

Mar 5, 2011

Mar 7, 2011

Mar 10, 2011

Mar 13, 2011

Mar 23, 2011

Mar 28, 2011

Apr 1, 2011

Apr 4, 2011

Apr 6, 2011

Apr 8, 2011

Apr 11, 2011

Apr 13, 2011

Apr 15, 2011

Apr 21, 2011

Apr 29, 2011

May 3, 2011

May 6, 2011

May 11, 2011

May 20, 2011

May 27, 2011

May 30, 2011

Jun 6, 2011

Jul 1, 2011

Aug 11, 2011

Aug 12, 2011

Aug 31, 2011

Oct 26, 2011

Nov 9, 2011

Dec 4, 2011

Dec 6, 2011

Dec 21, 2011

Dec 31, 2011

Jan 18, 2012

Jan 30, 2012

Feb 1, 2012

Feb 5, 2012

Feb 9, 2012

Feb 14, 2012

Mar 5, 2012

Mar 6, 2012

Mar 8, 2012

Mar 15, 2012

Apr 9, 2012

Apr 11, 2012

Apr 17, 2012

Apr 24, 2012

May 2, 2012

May 3, 2012

May 8, 2012

Jun 4, 2012

Jun 20, 2012

Jun 22, 2012

Jun 25, 2012

Jul 24, 2012

Aug 29, 2012

Dec 5, 2012

Jan 18, 2013

Jan 22, 2013

Mar 7, 2013

May 2, 2013

Mar 21, 2014



REMEMBER

Be natural but nice...=^_^=

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dear Leslie (my albino chocolate elephant pig stingray),


I’m writing this instead of saying it face to face because I know that I cannot express myself well verbally, and I will forget most of the parts, and I can’t talk when I cry!
Typing is the next best thing to tell you how I’m feeling!


I'm really not an image conscious and girly girl person, and I don’t care what others think about me! I know that I’ve tried, and that is not my personality.

I know u treat me very well and love me alot and your scoldings are for my own good!

But... i'm me! Can u try to live with the ME I am instead! I don’t want to behave like somebody that i'm not!


I really didn’t purposely ask you to kiss me in front of people or our friends just to show off, I just asked you to just because I felt like doing so at that point of time!
Maybe I’m envious of the others that get affections thrown at them from time to time, and I get none/scolded even after asking?

Like the last BBQ, the countdown… all I ask is some attention from you! You are even nicer to the others then your own girlfriend. So what if we are with a group of friends? You always have to act as if I’m not around! Will one simple peck here and there disrupt everything?

During New Year, all I want is to be the 1st to wish each other, get a simple peck on the cheeks and a hug! That will be more then enough! But, I have to beg for it instead! Why do you have to bother when our friends are around or not? It’s the New Year! Can’t you at least show me abit of love?
And when my mood was low after that, you had to continue to be moody throughout! I know your leg is hurting, but why must you be moody and spoil the atmosphere?


Everytime during training, I will go call you or say hello first! But you always treat me as if I’m transparent! Why do you have to be fiercer to me then the others when you are teaching? I can’t learn things this way… I learn better through a happy atmosphere!
I know that I test your patience sometimes, but you test mine too!


Weekend, you take for granted that I have to go and find you! If I didn’t show my displeasure, would you even talk about coming over on alternate weeks?
It’s not about going whose house, but sometimes, I just feel that I spend more time with your family then mine!
It’s not a must to come over alternate weeks, and I really don’t mind going over, but why even when we have nothing to do at your house, you didn’t say that you want to come and find me?
It’s boring to go over almost every week to see you sleep/watch movie/ download songs…
I don’t deny our houses are far apart… it’s the effort!
Why must we act like old married couple? It’s not about going whose house for dinner, it’s about the quality of our time spent together!


And almost everything I wear is ugly… seldom I hear you say I look nice or made the effort to try and wear nicer! Just like to criticize me! From the way I talk, behavior, thinking… You knew me from long ago and I’m like that! So what’s the problem now?

I know my thinkings are sometimes not logical or childish! But it’s my thinking! Can’t you try to see things my way once in a while? So what if you are talented and cleverer? I don’t see your logic from time to time as well, but I tend to give in too!


Where’s the comfort I need after a bad day? Sometimes I try to tell you more! But I get reactions like “神经病”or “你够了没有”! If not you would have that sleepy voice and don’t seem to want to listen!
I don’t ask for much! All I want is some affection or be able to feel your care! We are still young,


When people ask about your ex-girlfriends, why are you so proud? Not that I mind your exes, but, it makes me feel that I’m just another girl passing by…


You are talented in many things, I’m much slower! But sometimes can you be more patient and treat it as a fun thing we did together? It’s more about enjoying the process then achieving the end results!
So what if I like to do pointless things that waste money, and you don’t see the logic! But at least I’m having fun!


I enjoy being crazy around people I like and trust but you think its throwing face! I’m myself with the Wushu Group! It’s the only time I can be the irritating, disgusting, me!
Most of my time is spent working now! Where else can I distress and be relaxed? It’s my way of relief~ Please don’t try to control my behavior anymore!


You’re always asking me to behave myself! I feel so restricted when I’m around you!
I’m always afraid of being scolded, making you angry, or cause you to suddenly become moody!


Actually, I don’t know what I did every time for you to react this way too!
We could be happily playing then suddenly you would turn moody… I’m very scared to say/do wrong things around you!


I may be ultra hyper and playful, but once the mood is gone, it’s not that easy to make me hyper again! However bochap and useless I may seem, I’m still human and have feelings! I just don’t like to say things that I know will spoil the mood! When I didn’t voice out my thoughts, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t matter and I don’t care! Because, It really does matter~
Sometimes, you really make me feel so confused by your reactions and thinking.

You are no longer the hyperactive, crazy, idiotic, funny Leslie I knew anymore... WHY?
I’m so tired trying to be someone I know I’m not just to please you. Can you accept me as the me I am?


Just wanted to let you know how I feel…


Love,
Juliana


Went BaNanAs^_^ 10:20 AM